About Me

My photo
I love to ride my bike and my quad.I also like to play hockey (i've played for seven years) and drive my jato 3.3 i have taken spanish and know a lot of spanish. i like to play soccer (both indoor and out)i am brave strong and muscular and very very funny. i recently played soccer for the white lake "worms" (team name) and me being the best sixth grade goalie and has a mean punt olny got scored twice through the entire season! that was on the championship game we never lost ONE game a all and we hade to go into a double overtime (cause it was tied 0-0) then a shoot out then the score was 3-2 we WON

Ethan's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Campin with the Averys

A few weeks ago we went camping at a place called Pentwater. It was really fun. I am the first to blog about this in my family. (even my mom) here are some pictures of the trip.














This is what our camp site looked like.


here is my sister on top of a small hill that we rode our bikes on.

We are looking in the swamp area for any sudden movements.

this is me watching the big fish go by.

The water used to be up to the railing during a flood.
I need some help with this picture. We thought that it was a frog but it has teeth.

this is me at the top of a very very steep hill


This is me and Jaleigh and my dad relaxing in the firelight.

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures Ethan! We want to go with you the next time you go camping! I don't know what that was that you found. A prehistoric turtle head perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your family likes to camp. I used to like it when your Mom was little because it gave our family a chance to just be together and get to know each other better.
    - Grandma (on Grandpa's computer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a report on your camping trip; I've been waiting for your mom to post on her blog (but she is busy with young women's camp, Im sure).
    My guess is that the mystery animal is in fact only part of one - I think it's an old, discarded fish head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But do fish have really sharp teeth? you can't see the teeth that good on this picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am gonna go with Sunny for that picture!! I think it is a turtle head!! Well anyways those were some awesome pictures!! I wish we could go camping with you guys sometime soon!! Looks like a lot of fun!! see you soon and please get some people to check out my blog!!! i made a bunch of posts and i NEED comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Back ground

script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B background-image %3A%20url%28%22http%3A//i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/Funkadeliccopy-2.jpg %22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20 background-attachment %3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22tag%22%20 style%3D%22position%3Aabsolute %3B%20left%3A0px%3B%20top%3A30px%3B%20z-index%3A50%3B%20 width%3A150px%3B%20height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));